Best Immigration Consultants
Career Overseas is the best immigration consultants in chandigarh. Career Overseas had delivered more than 2500+ Visa and having more than 9 Years of Experience. We offered you Study Visa, PR for Canada and Australia, MBBS in Abroad, Tourist Visa. Our Director is Post Graduate from University of Oxford in UK. He has a great advantage of what he learnt there and with a vision of giving a better future for prospective students to get a better future he started Career Overseas at the Heart of Chandigarh at sector 17.
- Give Accurate & Free Advice.
- Maintain Your Trust Level.
- We Believe In Transparency & Results.
With clear mission and vision to guide North Indian students according to their qualification in better way so they save their HARD EARNED MONEY with right guidance. Read More..
Career Overseas provide various services their clients. Name of the services are listed below:
At Career Overseas, we offer the best advice and counselling regarding study visa for canada, study visa for australia etc. based on your individual capabilities and preferences. Career Overseas Consultation Service offers you the opportunity to visit Best Immigration Consultants In Punjab having a profound knowledge of the Visa Application Processes in.... Read More
Completing the application process of study visa for uk, mbbs in abroad etc. could be a daunting task. Our staff has the expertise in helping students through the process thus, reducing their burden of completing the forms on their own. This reduce the chances of rejection of the visa application of any client. Career Overseas, will facilitate Read More
Client Assistance Program provides a direct one-on-one comprehensive information and referral assistance on pr for canada, pr for australia etc.. Careeroverseas assists eligible legal permanent residents and citizens in applying for a broad range of best immigration services in chandigarh including guiding the clients though the...Read More
Immigration is just 30% of the entire settlement Process. Moving to a new country involves a lot of preparations. We take care of the rest 70% through our comprehensive and customized placement and settlement to help you settle in the country of your choice. While still in the native country, Our Settlement Division takes...Read More
Top Countries We Deal In
I met so many consultants but never got satisfied with their promises. May be they all are into money making only. Career Overseas is lot different and professional. They help me choose relevant course and best university as per my profile. Highly...
I am going to my dream destination all because of Career Overseas. They delivered what they promised and helped me choose the best university. I would have chosen wrong path if i don't get the chance to meet Career Overseas.
One of the amazing team I ever came across. From Director to their counsellors everyone is well equipped with great knowledge. I recommend Career Overseas to everyone who is planning to Study Abroad in Top Universities.
I would like to say big thanks to the team of Career Overseas who helped me get admission at reputed government college in Australia. Also they made the process of getting student visa very easily. I am heartily thanks to Career Overseas.
First of all, we all are so grateful to the careeroverseas team since this Journey wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for you all. The long process from GRE to flying to Canada has been so smooth because of your team.
You can contact us on email and mobile. We experts will guide you properly. If you still have any question feel free to visit our office. Our main office address is listed below: